Friday, September 18, 2009

The Pouring Rain

You may think the sky is falling, feel the pouring rain, be blinded by the lightning, you may be scared to death but you are not alone. I went through this and there is hope. My hives got to a point where I felt like I was going to die and I was asking Jesus to take me home. I got better, much better and was delivered from that dark place. If you are suffering, don't lose hope. Although it is hard to see the road ahead, believe and know that this life is a journey full of great trials, but you will make it through the valley. To be honest with you, I am thankful for all that I have endured with this, I have gained so much knowledge and truth from this experience that I will carry with me. Of course, I want to be completely healed and to have no more hives or allergies ever again and not have to be on medication, but as for now this is the hand I have been dealt and I plan to make it a royal flush.


Til Next Time,


Playa Girl


This will make you laugh:


"I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath.' For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds." Joan Rivers

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great quotes:) They have been making my day!

    Christian B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - blog is looking good! Guess who's legs exploded in hives yesterday for no apparent reason... your niece KK. Yep, no rhyme or reason - very odd since CK is usually the one with all the skin issues. Take care! SK and I are off to Vegas next weekend, sans kids... can't wait! Hope to see you sooner than later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sister! nice blog. I will be sure to check it out since you know me, I've been married to the hives and allergies for years. - MK :)

    ReplyDelete